Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the key items of any couple. Meeting them before you sign the agreement! You’ll be spending nearly the whole day with the photographer you select, so having a face to face or telephone meet is an incredible method to ensure you’ll be happy to have them around. Not sure from where to begin with regards to talking with your photographer.
Our specialist have gathered together a list of questions to ask from your photographer that will help you to know everything you need to know.
- Are you available on our wedding date?
- How long have you been shooting weddings?
- How many weddings have you photographed?
- Are the images on your website taken exclusively by you or does this portfolio include associate work?
- Where is the best place for me to view a full portfolio of your work?
- How would you describe your photography style?
- What would you compare your work to?
- Can we request a list of specific shots we would like?
- What is included in your standard package?
- What add-ons do the more expensive packages include?
- Can I customize a package to fit my needs?
- How many hours are included in each package?
- How much do extra hours cost?
- Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
- What type of album do you offer?
- Do you provide assistance selecting images and designing the album?
- Are albums or prints included in your packages?
- How many pages or prints are included, and what is the turnaround time?
- How long after the wedding will we receive the images?
- How will they be delivered?
- How much of a deposit do you require? When is it due?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
- What is the backup plan if you are unable to shoot my wedding for an unexpected reason?
So here you have a list of questions that will help you to select the photographer who will capture the most precious moment of your life, at a price that fits your budget.